Monday 9 October 2017

Love Is Brewing

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians.  I hope you are having a chance to get together with friends and family this long weekend.

I have a card to share with you today that I created for the current challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.  This week the inspiration is "Iced Coffee".


Although my card has a cup of regular coffee not iced coffee, I think the overall feel of my card goes well with the inspiration photo above.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cup of Tea
Dies: MFT Stamps - Hot Cocoa Cups, Blueprints 13 & 20 and Fishtail Flag Stax
Inks: MFT Stamps - Kraft Dye Ink
Design Paper: My MInd's Eye - Bramble Rose 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Kraft & Taupe card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a lovely day! Kathy

1 comment: