Tuesday 3 October 2017

Hello Pumpkin

Hello my friends, I do hope you are having a good day.

I am here today to share three different cards that I created using the Hello Pumpkin stamp and die set.  This was an exclusive Stamptember collaboration with Simon Says Stamp and Neat and Tangled.

I was inspired by Kelly Latevola and her colouring when I went to colour these bears from the stamp set.


The bear on the right was coloured with the E50 series of Copics and the bear on the left with the E40 series of Copics.

For the two bear cards, I used masks and a stencil to ink up the backgrounds with Distress Inks.  I used the mice and some leaves to create a card showing the mice jumping in the leaves.

Here are picture of all of my cards.







Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Hello Pumpkin
Dies: Neat and Tangled - Hello Pumpkin,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint
Copic Markers: Bear - E40, E41, E43, E44, E47, 51, 53, 55, 57, R00  Leaves - R24, R29, R39, Y02, Y38, YR12, YR18, G99, YG25  Mice - E41, E43, E44, E31, E35, E37, C00, C1, C3, C5
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Rust, Orange and Red card stock,  Sakura - White Gel pen and Black Glaze pen,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges stencil,  MFT Stamps - Grassy Fields mask,  Lawn Fawn - Hillside Borders mask,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment