Tuesday 5 December 2017

Color Throwdown Challenge #472 - The Nice List

Welcome and Happy Wednesday!

I am so happy to be the Guest Star Stamper for this week's  Color Throwdown. This week's challenge was to create a card using Black, Red and Grey.



I must admit this was a little bit of a challenge because I still wanted to make a Christmas card but the colours are not what I would normally choose to do that. (I had thought of making a Valentine card but thought that might be a bit early).

I hope you like the card I came up with.





I used the adorable girl from the Pure Innocence - Nice List stamp set from MFT Stamps, which I coloured with Copics in the featured colours.  I decided to try something different for me and coloured her hair black in order to not introduce any more colours to my card (other then her skin).

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Nice List
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13Blueprints 27 and Fishtail Flag Stax,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Dress - R24, R27, R39  Shoes & Hair - C5, C7, C9    List - C00, C1
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Black card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Wild Cherry card stock,  American Crafts - Deck The Halls 6x6 paper pad, Foam Tape


I hope you give this challenge a try.  I can't wait to see with you come up with.

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment