Monday 11 December 2017

Ski-sons Greetings x Four

Hello my friends and welcome.  I can't believe we are getting so close to Christmas.  I finally mailed out some cards this morning but I still not finished having fun making more cards.

I recently bought the Ski-sons Greetings stamp set from MFT Stamps, so I coloured up the main images twice and managed to make four cards.  I combined the stamp set with several dies from MFT Stamps and a couple from Lawn Fawn as well. I actually managed to made four winter themed cards that are not for Christmas.

I love how adorable these bears are and how the cards turned out.






Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Ski-sons Greetings
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Snow-Capped Mountains and Cloud 9,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black, Distress Oxide - Broken China,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Other: Recollections - 110lb White & Grey card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Sno Cone card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges stencil, Foam Tape, Sakura - Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment