Sunday 28 January 2018

Mwah - MFTWSC369

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I am here to share a card I made using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges.


For my card, I used the new Pure Innocence - Blowing Kisses stamp set from MFT Stamps. I paper pieced her dress and the rest of her I coloured with Copic markers.

I thought It was cute to use two different xoxo papers from the 6x6 Love Me paper pad from My Mind's Eye and then as accents added some die cut X's and O's  using a small die from the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 die-namics, also from MFT Stamps.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Blowing Kisses
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax, Slanted Sentiment Strips and Tag Builder Blueprints 5
Ink: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Shoes - E3, E5, E7
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Love Me 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White, Grey and pink card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment