Friday 26 January 2018

Sweet Friend

Hello my friends and happy Friday!  Let's hope we have some decent weather this weekend.

I'm am back agin to share a card I created, this time using a retired stamp set from MFT Stamps and design paper from My Mind's Eye.

The first thing I did was stamp the girl onto a die cut rectangle and then coloured her with Copic markers.


I ended up matting the rectangle and adding a scalloped border of card stock to the coloured image.  the coloured image was then popped up with foam tape onto the card front.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Doodle Garden-Sweet Friend
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Scallop Edges,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress - E50, E51, E53, R00, R02, R14
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pale Pink card stock,  My Mind's Eye - Sky's The Limit 6x6 paper pad,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a good day and are looking forward to your weekend.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment