Sunday 14 January 2018

Pets Make Life Sweeter - MFTWSC367

Hello, I'm back again this weekend with another card I created using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges.


This time I used one of the adorable girls from the Birdie Brown - New Best Friend stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I coloured her and the puppies with Copic markers and popped them up on the background which I created by combining some Distress Inks with a couple of stencils, also from MFT Stamps.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-New Best Friends
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20 and Slanted Sentiment Strips
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass & Peeled Paint,  Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Pants - B93, B95, B99  Red - R24, R27, R39  Boots - E33, E35, E37  Dogs - E40, E42, E43, E44
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Wild Cherry card stock, Mini Cloud Edges and Drifts & Hills Stencils,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Spectrum Noir - Sparkling Clear Brush Pen,  Ranger - Glossy Accents, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment