Wednesday 2 May 2018

Hello Sunshine

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I am sharing a card that I created using the new Beach Babies stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps. The images in this set are just so cute.

I combined a few of the stamped and coloured images with the Beach Scene Builder dies from MFT Stamps. I cut the sand and sea out of 110lb white card stock and coloured them up with distress inks. The palm tree and the island in the distance was cut from some 65lb coloured card stock.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: Sunny Studio Stamp - Beach Babies
Dies: MFT Stamps - Beach Scene Builder
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Peeled Paint
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Girl's Hair - E50, E53, E55  Boy's Hair - E21, E25, E27  Seadoo - R24, R27, R37, C5, C7, C9  Girl's Suit - BG10, BG13, BG32  Boy's Suit - YG03, YG21, B23, B24, B26
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock, 65lb Green and Brown card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges stencil,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment