Friday 18 May 2018

I'm Here For You

Hello my friends, I'm back today sharing a card I created with a stamp set I just bought from MFT Stamps called Puddle Jumper.  This stamp set is the perfect companion to another set called Rain or Shine, also from MFT Stamps, which was released at the same time. (I'll be back soon with a card or two using that set as well.)

I created the background using three different Distress Inks and watercolor paper.  The first thing I did was smoosh the inks onto a Ranger non-stick craft sheet and then I sprayed the ink with some water so that the ink pooled up.  I then took a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor card stock and pounce it into the ink several times, drying it in between each layer of ink.  I also added a few splatters of ink using a paint brush.

The little boy in this stamp set is absolutely adorable, I so loved colouring him up with Copic markers.  I popped him up on the card front with some foam tape to add a bit of dimension to the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown - Puddle Jumper, Rain or Shine (Sentiment)
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Memory Box - Puffy Clouds
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Faded Jeans, Evergreen Bough and Hickory Smoke
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, V15, R22  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Yellow - Y02, Y15, Y17  Green - G05, G12, G14  Jeans - B93, B95, B97, B99  Shirt - R24, R39
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Ranger/Tim Holtz - Distress Water-colour card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment