Thursday 31 May 2018

Unicorn Sparkle

Hello my friends and welcome back. I can't believe it's the last day of May already, this year is just flying by.

Today I am here to share four cards that are variations of each other, using the Magical Unicorn stamps and coordinating dies from Pink Fresh Studio.  I have had the set for about a month but this is the first time I have taken it out to plashes set is so much fun and I still have a stack of stamped and cut unicorn horns that I can use to make more cards/or projects.

For the first card I heat embossed a sentiment on the front and for the other three I decided to skip that step and added some "blush" instead. For the first blush I used a finger dauber and some Hero Arts shadow Ink but for the last two, which I like much better, I used Spun Sugar Distress Ink.







Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Pink Fresh Studio - Magical Unicorn
Dies: Pink Fresh Studio - Magical Unicorn,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and 20
Inks: Hero Arts - Soft Pink,  Bubble Gum,  Grape Juice, Lime Green  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pink card stocks and 65 lb Purple and Green card stocks,  Detail Silver Embossing Powder,  Stickles - Diamond and Purple,  Flatback Pearls and Foam Tape

I would highly recommend this stamp and die set, since I had so much fun with it.

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful evening.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment