Thursday 8 October 2015

Happy Halloween

Hello, I hope your all having a good day today. It's cleared up weather wise today, which just makes everything just a little bit better.

I wanted to colour something for Day 8 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge and remembered that I had an awesome Simon Says Stamp Halloween stamp set and dies called Trick or Treat.

I masked off the kitty, once it was stamped, in order to place the puppy slightly behind it and then coloured the images with Copic markers.  The real challenge on this card, was layering the delicate die cut "Halloween" three times to give it a bit more weight on the card.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Trick or Treat
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Halloween
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Puppy - E55, E57, W00, W1  Kitty - W3, W5, W7, R32  Cape - V12, V15, V17, YG21, YG25  Shadow - C00, C1
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Sakura - Black Gel Pen

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great evening! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment