Wednesday 21 October 2015

Pumpkin Trio - Curtain Call - October 15

Hello, I hope your have a good week so far. It's a little dull and rainy here today so a perfect day to stay inside and craft.

I decided I wanted to make a card using the Curtain Call Challenge as my inspiration.



Although my card looks simple, it uses lots of products.

I used the oval dies, which I edged with distress ink, to make the pumpkins and stamped on two of them with unicorn ink to make patterns. I freehand cut some stems and used the leafy florish die for the vines.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Pinstripes Background,  Simon Says Stamp - Sweater Words
Dies: Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Small & Large,  MFT Stamps - Leafy Florish
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo,  Hero Arts - Unicorn Pigment Ink
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Charles
Other: Recollections - Card Stock and Sequins,   Doodlebug - Primary Twine,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by. All comments are appreciated.

Have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful mix of patterns on your pumpkins! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete