Saturday 31 October 2015

Purrfectly Happy Birthday

So I thought I was done with Halloween cards and then I remembered that my friend's sister's birthday is today so I whipped up a Halloween/Birthday card. I think it turned out pretty cute.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Kitty Costume
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,   Fishtail Flag Stax,   Paper Bag Peek-a-Boos,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin- E00, E11, R20,  Hair - E25, E59,  Shirt - YR15, YR18,  Shoes, Tail and Ears - W3, W5, W7
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Haunted 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Rhinestones

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment