Friday 30 October 2015

Stay Cool - MFTWSC252

Hello and happy Friday! Tomorrow is Halloween and unfortunately we are expecting rain but for the little kids sake I hope the rain can stay away for a few hours.

I finally have decided to leave the Halloween cards behind, although they are so much fun, and make a card using some of the new goodies I bought from MFT Stamps.

For this card I used the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges and the awesome Stay Cool stamp set and Cool Cup Die-namics. When I saw this stamp/die combination I knew it must be mine because I have a Mocha Frappuccino Light from Starbucks almost every day and thought it was just perfect.

Here is a picture of the sketch.


I cut the cup base out of white card stock and coloured it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink to look like coffee. I also used the Vintage Photo Distress Ink mixed with water to flick onto the background to add some interest.

Here are a couple of pictures of the card I made.




Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Stay Cool
Dies: MFT Stamps - Cool Cup, Coffee Cup and Blueprints 13
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo,  Hero Arts - Cup O'Joe
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Copic Marker -W1, Hampton Art - Neutral Glitter Dots, Transparency from my stash, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great night and a happy and safe Halloween! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment