Sunday 19 June 2016

Fairy Tale - MFTWSC285

Hello friends, I hope you had a good weekend!

Saturday was ugly and raining so the perfect day to do chores around the house. Sunday was a much better day and since most of the chores were done a perfect day to make a card.

I wanted to make a card using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges and after looking at my stamps decided to use the Magical Unicorns stamp set from MFT Stamps.


Here is the card I came up with, I think it turned out pretty cute.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Magical Unicorns
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Stitched Scallop Edges,  Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C4, C5, RV10, RV21, V12, V15, V17, Y02
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Wink Of Stella - Clear Brush Marker

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment