Tuesday 14 June 2016

It's A Country Thing

Hello friends, I had a chance today to make a card using several products from MFT Stamps. Some quite new and some a bit older.

I ended up make a little scene of which I thought would be good for just about anyone, but especially someone that loves horses.


To make the background, I used the Grassy Fields die-namic to cut some masking paper and then I sponged the background with distress inks.

The horse and girl, I stamped coloured with Copics and then fussy cut them both out.

I think the card turned out so cute.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Woof You,  Birdie Brown-The Whole Herd
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Grassy Fields and Farm Fence
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers:  Horse -  E31, E34, E35, E25, E27, E29, E47, E49  Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20   Hair - E25, E27, E29  Overalls - B95, B97, B99, Y25  Shirt - RV13, RV25, RV09  Shoes - C4, C5, C7, C9
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Sakura - Black Gel Pen,  Simon Says Stamp - Masking Paper

Thank you so much for dropping by. I hope you have a good night, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment