Saturday 25 June 2016

Thank You

Hello again, I had so much fun colouring the pineapple panel on my last card I wanted to make a card where the whole background was pineapples.

Again I used the Polynesian Paradise stamp set from MFT Stamps and just a handful of Copic markers and I think the card turned out great!

I first cut out a panel using the largest die in the Blueprints 13 die-namics. Then I stamped all the pineapples using MFT Stamps' - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and then coloured all of the pineapples with Copic markers.

I used a bright goldenrod coloured card stock and cut out a panel a quarter of an inch wide and longer in order to frame the main panel and glued them together.

I also cut out a banner from the golden card stock using a die from the Blueprints 20 die-namics and then stamped out the sentiment with Versafine - Onyx Black Ink. On a separate piece of paper I stamped out one more pineapple, coloured it and fussy cut it out. I then glued the banner to the pineapple panel.

I mounted the main panel onto a standard A2 card base with foam tape for dimension and then also popped up the single pineapple with more foam tape on the banner.

Here is the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Polynesian Paradise
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copics:Y02, YR23, YR24, YG23, YG67
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope to see you soon, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment