Friday 17 June 2016

Fun In The Sun - Camp Create

Hello friends, happy Friday! I hope you are having a good day so far.

Over at  the MFT Stamps Blog, they are having a week of fun called Camp Create.


So far the only day I have participated in is June 14, 2016 which is to make a slider card.

This is the first slider card I made. I cased the card that Stephanie Klauck made for the challenge blog post. I used slightly different dies but I used the same stamp set.

Here is my card. I altered the one piece bathing suit into a bikini using a Copic multiliner.  I am so in love with this little girl.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Fun In The Sun
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders & Slide On Over
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Squeezed Lemonade & Mustard Seed
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Bikini - RV13, RV25, RV09  Float Bed - BG10, BG11, BG32, Y000, Y00, Y02  Hair - E25, E27, E29
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Strathmore - 300 Series 140lb water-colour paper,  Foam Tape,  Copic - 0.3 Multiliner

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment