Thursday 18 August 2016

Dragon Slayer

Hello friends, I had so much fun yesterday using the Magical Dragons stamp set from MFT Staps, I had to make another card using the same set.

The card I made today was inspired by the following card made by Keeway Tsao.



I didn't have the same dies so I used the largest die in the Blueprints 13 die-namics for the main panel and one of the Mix and Match Banners' dies to make a window in the brick background/wall.

Here is a picture of my finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Magical Dragons
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Mix and Match Banners,  Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders (Template for Inked Clouds)
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licence Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers:  Dragon - R00, R02, R21, BG10, BG11, BG13  Princess - E00, E11, R20, R81, V01, V12, E15, E18, Y23, Y35  Knight - E00, E11, C00, C1, C3, C5, Y35, Y38, R37, R39, E15, E18
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  MFT Stamps - Small Brick Wall Stencil

Thank you so much for dropping by.  Your comments are appreciated.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment