Monday 29 August 2016

So Thankful That We're Friends

Hello my friends, I can't believe it's Monday already.  I was so excited to receive my order of some of the Lawn Fawn new release on Saturday.  The release so so awesome, I wish I could have bought it all.

The first card I made with my new goodies, is a card to show a friend how grateful to have them in your life.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Jump For Joy
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Tree Borders,  Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers
Copic Markers: Fox - E11, E15, E19, E50, E53, R00  Owl - E15, E40, E43, E44, E47, R00  Rake - E47, E59  Leaves - R24, R29, Y35, Y38, YR15, YR18, E31, E34
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment