Thursday 1 March 2018

Hey Birthday Girl! - MFTWSC374

Welcome to the first of March.  I am hoping that warmer weather and Spring is just around the corner, after a very large snow fall this past weekend.  Thankfully most of the snow has already melted.

I am here today to share a card I created for the new sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenge.


My card was created using the new Pure Innocence - Birthday Girl stamp set from MFT Stamps. The background was created using Distress inks and the Mini Cloud Edges and Drifts & Hills stencils.  I popped up the white frame and the girl with foam tape with the remaining elements were flat to the card front.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Birthday Girl
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress & Shoes - BV02, BV13, BV17  Bags - RV14, RV17, RV25, YG21, YG23, Y15, YR23
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Plaid 6x6 paper pad,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and I hope you like my card.

Have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment