Saturday 24 March 2018

Your Kindness Is Inspiring

Hello my friends and welcome to the weekend.  I can't believe Saturday is almost over already, it has been such a busy day of grocery shopping, laundry and steam cleaning the carpets.  Now it's time to relax.

Today I am sharing another card I made using the  two stamp sets that came in the March Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp.  Although the kit is sold out, you can still purchase the stamp sets individually.

I stamped the boots with flowers image onto some 110lb white card stock with Archival Ink and watercolored it with Distress Inks.  On the card front, I used a small gingham stamp from one of the stamp sets to create a background.  I added a sentiment to the white card stock panel with Versafine Ink and attached it flat to the card front.  For the finishing touch a added a few clear sequins and called the card done.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Flowers & Showers and Choose Joy
Inks: Archival Ink - Jet Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts -  Field Greens,  Distress Ink - Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Vintage Photo and Gathered Twigs
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Pretty Pink Posh - 4mm & 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I should be back very soon with another card.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment