Tuesday 20 March 2018

Thanks

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I am sharing a card that I created using the Flowers & Showers stamp set that came in the Simon Says Stamp March 2018 card kit.

I started by stamping the cute little chick onto 110lb white card stock, with Jet Black Archival ink.  I then coloured the images by watercoloring with Distress Inks.  Since I didn't use too much water, the card stock worked well, even if it was not made for watercolouring.

I added a sentiment with Onyx Black Versafine ink and cut the card panel into a 4 1/4" by 2 3/4" piece which I popped up on the card front using foam tape.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Showers & Flowers
Dies: Mama Elephant - Peek A Frame
Inks: Archival Ink - Jet Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin, Gathered Twigs, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Crate Paper - Pretty Party 6x6 paper pad,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment