Saturday 2 June 2018

Treat Yourself

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I am sharing a card I created that combines my Day One and Day Two colouring for The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge.  Kathy Racoosin has been doing a great job with this challenge, encouraging everyone to colour just a little bit each day for 30 days and this is the 10th challenge.

For Day One, I coloured up this cute little girl from the Say Yes to Donuts stamp set from Neat and Tangled.


For Day Two, I created my own background paper/panel for the above cutie using the Donut Worry stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I added a sentiment below the little girl and popped her square panel with foam tape to create my finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Say Yes to Donuts,  Lawn Fawn - Donut Worry
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Stitched Square Stax
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E000, E53, BV00, R00  Hair - E25, E31, YR20, YR21  Pants and Bow - V12, V15, V17  Shoes - E25, E27, E29  Shadow - C00, C1  Donuts - E51, E53, E55, RV13, RV14, RV25
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Sakura Balck Glaze Pen and White Gel Pen, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you get a chance to join in the colouring fun.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment