Monday 18 June 2018

At The Beach - MFTWSC389

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I am sharing a card I created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


For my card I flipped the sketch 90 degrees to the right and used the palm tree as the bottom strip and the girl as the rectangle.

I inked up some watercolour paper with some distress inks and cut them with the Beach Scene Builder die-namic from MFT Stamps to create the sand and sea. (I just love that die set.)



Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Beach Cutie and Birdie Brown - Party Like a Pirate (Birds)
Dies: MFT Stamps - Beach Scene Builder
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Inks - Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Broken China, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Peeled Paint
Copic Markers: Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20  Hair - E21, E25  Red - R22, R24, R27  Blue - B23, B24, B26  White - C00, C1, C3  Hat & Bag - Y26, YR20, YR21, YR24
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Brown card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Gumdrop Green card stock, Strathmore - 140lb Cold Press Water-colour paper, MFT Stamps - Cloud Edges Stencil, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment