Friday 22 June 2018

Fabulous 4th!

Hello my friends and happy Friday!

Even though I am Canadian, I live pretty close to the border, so today I am sharing a card I created for the Fourth of July.  The little girl is from the Pure Innocence - Firecracker Girl stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I coloured her with Copic markers and paper pieced her dress.

I originally was going to use more patterned paper and layers for her background and then I came up with the idea of making an American flag background using a couple of dies and card stock.  Although it does not have the correct amount of stars, I think it gives the right idea and I'm happy with how it turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Firecracker Girl
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Square Stax and Star Border
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  White - C00, C1  Shoes & Star - B23, B26, B28
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red and Blue card stocks,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Pebbles - Americana 6x6 paper pad, Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and Stardust Gel Roll Pen,  Foam Tape,  Red Adhesive Gem

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment