Monday 4 June 2018

Joy Ride - The Card Concept #94 (Inspiration on Wheels)

Hello my friends, I am back today to share a card I created for challenge #94 at The Card Concept.


I was inspired by the photo to look through my stamps, where I found the Pure Innocence- I Wheelie Like You stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I decided to use bright colours, like the inspiration photo and create a Clean and Layered card.

The My Mind's Eye - On The Sunny Side 6x6 paper pad, which I found in my stash, was the perfect design paper with it's bicycles and banners which I also incorporated into the banner die cut.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - I Wheelie Like You
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Party Banners
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Hero Arts - Dark Quartz
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R22  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Coral - R02, R05, R08  Green - G02, G12  Shoes - E23, E27  Bike - YR20, YR21, YR23, C5, C7, C9  Ground - E40, E41, E43, E44
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Light Blue card stocks,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Coral Crush card stock,  My Mind's Eye - On The Sunny Side 6x6 paper pad

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card!! Love all the patterned paper you used. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete