Thursday 4 February 2016

Chick Flick Kind of Day

Hello, I hope your having a good day.

Yesterday I coloured the At The Movies image from Art Impressions with Copic markers, for Day 3 of #thedailymarker30day challenge.  It's amazing how many markers you can use on one image.



Today I made the coloured image into a card and I love how it turned out.





Rather then list the Copic markers this time, I'm going to insert a picture of them instead.


The rest of the supplies I used are listed below.

Stamps: Art Impressions - Girlfriends-At The Movies,  MFT Stamps - P.I.-Popping By (For Sentiment),  The Stamps of Life - tickets2stamp
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Mini Film Strip,  The Stamps of Life - Ticket Dies
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Stone Wash Shadow Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Memento Ink - Lady Bug
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Ranger - Glossy Accents

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment