Thursday 25 February 2016

Happy Easter

Hope your having a great day so far. We have been very lucky and have had pretty good weather this week, it's feeling like spring!  Woot, woot!

Today I made an Easter card using another new stamp set from Lawn Fawn. This time I used the Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set. It is so adorable and I love the "translations" of the main sentiment.

It looks pretty simple but there was lots of masking to make my scene and to have the grass behind all of the other images.

Here is the initial scene.


Once I added the sentiment, I thought the scene needed something else, so I added a butterfly and it's trail to make it complete.

I am really happy with how it turned out and here is a picture of the finished card.


Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Chirpy Chirp Chirp
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Lime Green Shadow Ink,  Memento Ink - Grape Jelly,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Y000, Y13, Y15, YR15, YR18, W00, W1, R00, R20, C1, C3, V12, V15, V17, E23, E25
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment