Wednesday 3 February 2016

Love & Hugs

Hello, I hope your having a good day. I coloured the cute girl from the Sweet Friend stamp set from MFT Stamps yesterday, for Day 2 of #thedailymarker30day challenge.


Today I made the image into a card. It's such a soft and pretty card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Doodle Garden-Sweet Friend
Dies: Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Large,  MFT Stamps - Stitched Scallop Edges,  Prima Donna Petals
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Hickory Smoke,  Memento Ink - London Fog
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart-Be Happy 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, R20  Hair - E21, E23, E27  Dress & Hairband - R00, R02, R20, R21, R22, E40
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Flatback Pearls

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment