Sunday 14 February 2016

Raptor Around Your Finger

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is a card I made for my man, using the MFT Stamps' I'm Raptor Round Your Finger stamp set.

Here is a picture of just the coloured image. I ended up having to cut it down to make it fit on a card better.



Here is a couple of pictures of the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Doodle Garden-I'm Raptor Round Your Finger
Dies: Mama Elephant - Heart Border
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Face-E00, E13, R20  Hair-E27  Hearts-R24, R29, R39  Green-YG23, YG25, YG63  Tan-E51, E53, E55  Shadow-C00, C1, C3
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Collectable - Notable 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment