Sunday 7 February 2016

Getting Ready

I started colouring the Getting Ready stamped image from LOTV yesterday and ended up finishing it today.


I really wanted to make it into a card and wanted to make something more romantic then my normal style but would work well for the image.

This is what I came up with.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamp: LOTV a.k.a. Lili of The Valley - Getting Ready
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Antique Linen & Spun Sugar
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E13, R20,  Hair-E31, E34, E37,  Dress & Table Shirt-R81, R83, R85, R89,  Table Top-E40, E42, E43,  Seat & Mirror Frame-BG10, BG72,  Ground-C00, C1, C3,  Wall-E40
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Two - Blush 6x6 paper pad
Other: MFT Stamps - Paver Red Card Stock,  Recollections - All Other Card Stock,  I Am Roses - Flowers, Perfume Bottle & Dress Charm from Ebay,  Lace & Doily from my stash, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment