Thursday 14 February 2019

Dam I Love You

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I am back to share the card I created for my hubby.  I used the adorable Beavers Eh stamp set from Neat and Tangled.

This is also my colouring for Day 14 of The Daily Marker 30 Challenge.


I thought that because the images were beavers, I would use some wood look design paper as the background.  I think the finished card turned out adorable and just masculine enough to give to a man.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Beavers Eh
Dies: Hero Arts - Nesting Rectangles Infinity Dies,  MFT Stamps - Slanted Sentiment Strips,  Sizzix - Hearts Framelits
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, R22, R24, R27, R39, W1, W3
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Grey card stocks and 65lb Red card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline (Dilly Dally) and Love Me 6x6 paper pads,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

I hope you have a wonderful day and know that someone loves you, not just today but every day.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment