Saturday 2 February 2019

Sweet Friend

Hello my friends and happy Saturday!

I'm one sure if you are aware that Kathy Racoosin of The Daily Marker is hosting another 30 day colouring challenge, where she encourages everyone to try to do a bit of colouring every day for the month of February.  Everyone is welcome to join in and share their progress on her blog or on Instagram using the hashtag #thedailymarker30day .  Please know that you certainly don't have to join in every day just as much as your schedule/life allows.

For Day 1:  I coloured up the girl from the Doodle Garden - Sweet Friend stamp set from MFT Stamps with Copic markers.


I was going to use her on a card but when I picked out the papers I was going to use the pink really didn't match.

For Day 2:  I coloured her again using a different set of pink markers, everything else stayed the same. The first one was coloured with R20, R21, R22 and the second one was coloured using R81, R83, R85.


I then created this card using the Fourteen 6x6 paper pad from Crate Paper.  I'm quite happy with how it turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Doodle Garden-Sweet Friends
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Tag Builder Blueprints 3 and Stitched Scallop Edges,  Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Large and Classic Ovals Small
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black
Copic Markers:  Skin-E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Pink - R81, R83, R85  Red - R24, R27, R29  Shoes - C5, C7, C9
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Crate Paper - Fourteen 6x6 paper pad,  Sakura - White Gel Pen and Foam Tape

Thank so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you will be able to join in the colouring challenge.  Have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. que c'est mignon, quelle harmonie dans les tons, c'est superbe!

    ReplyDelete