Thursday 7 February 2019

My Favorite Chick - MFTWSC423

Hello My Friends and welcome back.  Surprise I actually made a Birthday card today not another Valentine's Day card, for a change.

My Card today is for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.




I was inspired to break out the Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window die-namics that I have only used a few times before.  The images that I used are from the Birdie Brown - Birthday Chicks stamp set and are just so cute.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown - Birthday Chicks
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window, Blueprints 13 & 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers
Other:  Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Pale Aqua card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking to time to drop by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: