Wednesday 13 February 2019

Live Laugh Love

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I am sharing my colouring and card that I made for Day 13 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge.

I coloured up one of the images in the Live Laugh Love stamp set from Art Impressions, using their packaging for the guide for the shadows.



I found some design paper that would go well with my coloured image and used that along with some grey card stock to create my card.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Art Impressions - Live Laugh Love
Dies: Hero Arts - Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies
Ink: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black
Comic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20, R22  White & Shadow - C00, C1  Pants - C1, C3, C5  Orange/Coral - R05, R08  Hair - E15, E18
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Grey card stocks,  My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic"Saffron" 6x6 paper pad,  Teresa Collins - Far and Away Enamel Dots

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment