Wednesday 27 February 2019

Dance & Twirl

Hello my friends, I hope you are doing well.  Today I am here to share with you a card that I created using the Pure Innocence - Tu-tu Sweet  stamp set from MFT Stamps.

I coloured her with Copic markers yesterday and the used her today to create a birthday card.


After looking on Pinterest for some ideas, I pulled out the retired Take The Stage die-namics from MFT Stamps to showcase the dancing girl.  I purchased this die set used, so although it is retired, it is the first time I am using it.  There is a new version of this die set, which is also called Take The Stage and is almost the same as the version I used.  I also created a spotlight for the girl by using the In The Spotlight stencil which is also from MFT Stamps and Unicorn pigment ink from Hero Arts.

I popped up the curtains and the girl with foam tape, while the remaining parts of the card where glued flush with the card front.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Tu-tu Sweet
Dies: MFT Stamps - Take The Stage and Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black, Hero Arts - Unicorn pigment ink
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress & Shoes - R81, R83, R85, RV52, RV55, RV63
Other: Recollections - 110lb White & Teal card stocks and 65lb Brown card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock and Crystal Clear Sparkle Brush pen,  MFT Stamps - In The Spotlight stencil,  Sakura - White Gel pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. elle est trop belle cette carte, c'est trop mignon cette petite danseuse en scène!

    ReplyDelete