Monday 26 September 2016

Best Witches

Hello my friends,  I can't believe it's Monday again.  I seem to be a broken record but I made a card today using another retired Pure Innocence stamp set from MFT Stamps.  This time is is the Litte Witch set which I coloured with Copics and paper pieced.  My ScanNCut is great for cutting out my stamp, especially the ones that came out before matching dies were a thing.

I actually used a black card base for a change and finished the inside of the card by adding some cream cardstock, that I stamped in orange with the same witch, so that you can use any pen to add a message.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Little Witch
Dies: MFT Stamps - Mini Tab Quartet
Inks: MFT Stamps : Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Black Soot, Hero Arts - Orange Soda Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Broom - YR20, YR24, E23, E27  Hair - E35, E37  Orange - YR15, YR18  Black - C5, C7, C9  Yellow - Y21, Y35
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Haunted 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you come back soon.  Have a great day! kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment