Saturday 17 September 2016

Sending Hedgehugs - MFTWSC298

Hello friends, I hope you're having a good weekend so far.  In between loads of laundry, I had a chance to make a card using the super cute Happy Hedgehogs stamp set from MFT Stamps.

I made my card for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


I also got a chance to use my new Stitched Square Stax dies for my layout.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Happy Hedgehogs and Scattered Surface Background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20,  Stitched Square Stax and Stitched Scallop Edges
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and Kraft Premium Dye Ink,  Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Copic Markers: Hedgehog - E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, R00  Acorn - E25, E29, YR21, YR24
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Two-Blush 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,   Foam Tape

Thank so much for dropping.  All comments are appreciated.  Have a great night! Kathy

1 comment: