Sunday 25 September 2016

Owl Always Love You

Hello again my friends.  I am back with another card using one more retired Pure Innocence stamp set.  I used a Halloween paper pad from My Mind's Eye and used very versatile paper that was not Halloween themed at all.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Owl Costume
Dies: MFT Stamps - Open Bracket,  Spellbinders - Floral Ovals and Classic Ovals Large
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - YR20, YR24, E35, E37  Costume - E41, E42, E43, E44
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Halloween 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,   Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you drop by soon.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment