Friday 9 September 2016

One Sip - MFTWSC297

Hello friends, I hope your having a good day so far.  It's been so quiet in the street with the little neighbourhood children at school this week. I'm hoping that the weather will be nice this weekend so I can see my little friends.

I made a card for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges. I thought I was actually making a card that would work for their current color challenge as well but when I went to take pictures of the card I realized I forgot to add grey, darn it. Oh well it still works for the sketch challenge.


I used a stamp and die set I haven't used for while as well as a background stamp I have never used before.

I cut the cup out of some smooth card stock, inked it up with Vintage Photo distress ink and then sprayed it with water and dabbed it with a paper towel.  I then put some vintage photo ink onto a acrylic block, added some water and then splattered the "Whip Cream" with a small paint brush dipped into the ink.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Stay Cool and Scattered Surface background stamp
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20, Cool Cup, Stitched Circle Stax and Mini Tab Quartet
Inks: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Fresh Peach Shadow Ink
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Transparency 

Thank you so much for dropping by, I hope you come back soon because I should be posting another card very soon.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment