Wednesday 7 September 2016

Fall Shadow Box

Hello my friends.  It's only just the beginning of September but the weather has definitely gotten a little cooler already.

I made a new insert for a shadow box I originally altered for Valentine's Day, a link to the original post follows.  Altered Valentine Shadow Box The insert I made is for Fall and I had so much fun making this. I would like to try a bigger shadow box, maybe a 12 x 12 instead of this 5 x 7 frame.

Here is a picture of just the insert.


All the card stock is Recollections form Michaels. Below is a list of the supplies I used other then the card stock.

Top Left: MFT Stamps - Gerbera Daisy
Top Right: Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Small (3rd smallest oval), MFT Stamps - Leafy Florish
Middle Left: MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax,  Lawn Fawn - Thanks A Bushel & Cutie Pie stamp sets,  Copic Markers: E31, E34, BG10, BG11, Y21, YR21, YR24, YG63, YG67
Middle Right: Clearly Besotted - Apple A Day stamp set and matching die,  Hero Arts - Lime Green, Butter Bar, Pumpkin Pie, Just Rust shadow inks
Bottom Left: Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Leaves,  Hemptique - Natural 20lb Hemp Cord
Bottom Right:  MFT Stamps - Stitched Circle Stax,  Lawn Fawn - Thankful Mice stamp set and matching dies,  Copic Markers: W00, W1, W3, R00, BG10, BG11, E25, E29, YR21, YR24

Here is a couple of pictures of the insert inside the frame.




I hope to decorate my mantle for fall this weekend.

Thanks so much for dropping by and hope you'll come back soon.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment