Saturday 24 September 2016

Sweet Friend

Hello my fired, I hope your having a good weekend so far.

Today I made a non fall card for a bit of a change. I took an older Pure Innocence stamp set from MFT Stamps and did some Copic colouring and paper piecing and a sentiment from another Pure Innocence set and lots of different papers from a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad and made a sweet card.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Pretty Pumpkin and Calendula for the sentiment
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20,  Stitched Circle Stax,  Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and Paver Red Dye Ink
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - E23, E25, E27  Shoes, Bow and Dress Accents - R29, R39, RV69
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing-Honey 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great rest of the day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment