Monday 6 February 2017

Coffee & Friends

Hello my friends and welcome to a new week.  It snowed again overnight and we must have a total of at least a foot, which is crazy for this neck of the woods.

Today I have card that I made for the Flickr Challenge #64 at Simon Says Stamp.  The theme this time is Love Is In The Air, using a least one of their branded products.  For this card I used their Coffee an Tea stamp set which was in their February card kit that I purchased.

I stamped the to go coffee cup twice on white card and coloured the lids using Copic markers.  I then stamped the images twice on some pattern paper and fussy cut the main portion of the cups out and glued them to the white cups.  Then I took a piece of kraft card stock which I ran through a paper crimping tool, stamped the cups again on the crimped paper and fussy cut out the sleeve portion of the cup.  I also used a Martha Stewart heart confetti punch to cut out a couple of little hearts and added them to the coffee sleeves.  The completed cups were added to the main panel of the card with foam tape to give them some more dimension.

Here is the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Coffee and Tea
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Ink: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black Dye Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  C00, C1, C3, R39, R89
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Love Me 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red & Kraft card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE πŸ₯° thanks FOR SHARING!! I LOVE πŸ’• Getting DIFFERENT card idea When I DO get in my room! G-d♥️Bless 😊

    ReplyDelete