Friday 3 February 2017

You're Smokin' - CTD428

Hello my friends and Happy Friday!  About a week ago it was getting mild here and it felt like Spring was just around the corner and then boom, we were hit with some more snow this morning.  It looks pretty and my dog, Bailey love it but other then that, it can go away now. Lol

Yesterday when I made a card for the current challenge at the Color Throwdown, I had a couple of ideas how to incorporate the colours.



The card I made today is my other idea, that really goes in a totally different direction then yesterday's card. I knew I wanted the red to be the grill from the Lawn Fawn - Let's BBQ  but I wasn't quite sure how I was going to incorporate the pink.  When I stamped the BBQ image there was a smudge in the centre of the grill so I covered it with the heart sticker, which I think works on the love themed card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Let's BBQ
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20 & Stitched Circle Stax,  Spellbinders - Standard Circles Small
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Memento Ink - London Fog, Hero Arts - Bubble Gum Shadow Ink
Copic Markers:  R24, R29, R39, C5, C7, C9, E25, E27, E29
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock & 65lb Pink and Brown card stock,  Dollorama - Heart Crystal Stickers

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. What a clever and fun Valentine! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete