Wednesday 15 February 2017

Make A Wish

Hello my friends, it's nice to see that we are already half way through the week.  Yesterday I received my small order from ScrapbookPal.com, which included two of the brand new stamp sets from Avery Elle.  It was such a cute release but I contained myself to the Carousel and More Furry Friends stamp sets.

For my first card I used the carousel horse and the banner that came in the set.  I absolutely love the font of the enticements that came in the set and fit perfectly in the banner.  The card is quite simple and the real fun was colouring the horse, which since it's a carousel horse you can really colour any way you wish. I coloured the horse and banner with Copic markers and then added some clear sparkle pen to the mane and tail.

Here is a couple of pictures of my finished card.  I think any little girl (or grown woman) would love this as a birthday card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Avery Elle - Carousel
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Horse's Body & Hooves - W00, W1, W3, W5, W7  Mane & Banner - BG10, BG11, BG13  Saddle & Flowers - R02, R08, V12, V15, V17  Pole - Y21, Y35
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock and 65lb Teal card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock and Clear Sparkle Brush Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you come back soon to see the second card I have made today.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment