Monday 20 February 2017

Dance In The Rain

Hello my friends and welcome to another week.  Slowly but surely it's getting lighter in the evening and I'm hoping that Spring is coming soon.

On Saturday I received the February 2017 My Monthly Hero kit that I ordered from Hero Arts.  Their  monthly kits are such a good deal, you should check it out.  Here is a picture of February's 2017 kit. (There are actually more dies then you can see in this picture).



Here is the first card I made using this set.  The window die in this kit would be perfect to make shaker cards.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Monthly Hero February 2017  stamp set
Dies: Window Die from February 2017 My Monthly Hero kit
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Inks - Stormy Sky & Broken China  Hero Arts - Soft Blue
Copic Markers: R24, R27, R39, B21, B26, YR15, YR18, Y00, Y13, G12, G14
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Navy & Green card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen, Overhead Transparency from my stash

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a good day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment