Friday 17 February 2017

Let's Paw-ty!

Hello again my friends, I am back with another card using the super cute More Furry Friends stamp set from Avery Elle.

For this card I coloured all three of the dogs in the set.  I think my favorite dog is the one on the right, which I believe is a Shar Pei.  His face, with the tongue hanging out, is just so adorable!

I cut out the white frame using the Blueprints 27 from MFT Stamps and tucked a dog into each little square and then mounted the whole thing on the bottom blue layer with foam tape.  Simple but very cute!




Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: Avery Elle - More Furry Friends
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Poodle - C00, C1, C3, C9, R20  Schnauzer - W1, W3, W5, W7, R20  Shar Pei - E31, E35, R20
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Blue card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 110lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment