Sunday 19 February 2017

Happy Birthday Pandas

Hello my friends,  on Friday I received a couple of Happy Mail packages and in one of them was the older MFT Stamps - Happy Pandas stamp set and matching dies.  I bought them from someone on Instagram that was destashing and when I got them, I not sure they were ever used.

I made a couple of cards with this new set.  For the first card I inked up the background with some distress inks and them stamped some Bamboo on the "ground".  The pandas and banner were stamped, cut out with the dies and coloured with Copic markers.  The great thing about the pandas is you don't even have to colour them at all.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Happy Pandas
Dies: MFT Stamps - Happy Pandas
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Bundled Sage,  Memento - Bamboo Leaves
Copic Markers:  R20, R24, R27, R39
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you come back to see the next card.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment