Wednesday 8 May 2019

A+ Kind Of Teacher - CIC469 (Shaped Card)

hello my friends and welcome back, today I am sharing a card I created for the "Shaped Card" challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.


When I saw the above photo, it made me want to create an apple shaped card.  This is the first time I actually used my Scan N Cut to create the card shape.  I modified a simple apple shape to create a card base which I cut out of white card stock and folded it in half to create the card base.  I then cut another apple shape in red card stock and a stem and leaf in green card stock and glued them onto the card base.  I inked around the edge of the card with some Distress Inks to add some depth to the apple.

The bear and lunchbox are from the Neat and Tangled, Schoolhouse stamp set, which I coloured with Copic markers and popped up onto the card front with foam tape.  I added a ribbon bow, a tag with the sentiment and a ruler charm to finish the card.





Below is a lift of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Schoolhouse
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27 (Tag)
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black, Distress Inks - Fired Brick and Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers:  E25, E27, E29, E31, E35, B24, B26, B28, R24, R27, E37, Y06, Y35
Other: Recollections 65lb White, Red and Green card stocks,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Foam Tape,  Ribbon and Charm from my stash

Thank you so much or dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day, Kathy

2 comments:

  1. que c'est mignon et original, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any teacher would be thrilled to get this sweet card! So glad you were inspired to join us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete